Sunday, December 5, 2010

Top ten things I won't be feeling guilty for over the holidays...

1) Sleeping in. 7am spin is amazing, but so is waking up when it’s light outside.

2) Taking a few days off. Rest and recovery is part of every sound training program!

3) Licking the spoon. I might be a little worried about salmonella, but I’ve got a strong stomach.

4) Skipping kickboxing to build a gingerbread house. Life’s too short.

5) Going shopping instead of studying. Don’t people say that giving is the best feeling ever?

6) Drinking Bailey’s in my coffee. Before noon. ‘Tis the season.

7) Blasting Christmas music on the radio. November 1st, I was a closet listener. Now I can play “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer” as loud as I want!

8) Not setting a New Year’s Resolution. Every day should be about goals and going somewhere, don’t you think?

9) Reusing wrapping paper. It’s a green thing, people!

10) Eating my Advent Calendar days whenever I want to. Today, I want a reindeer. Look out, December 12!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these things, and am looking forward to seeing you when we are both home!!

    ReplyDelete